Thursday 29 December 2011

Well, it has certainly been an exciting day. Most of it, since early this morning spent preparing the files and cover for 'A Rat and a Ransom,' ready to go for publishing. The publisher says all is well but advises a proof copy. So that has been ordered. I find it so exciting when a book is close to going out into the big wide world, so to speak.
I can only hope and pray that the proof copy doesn't show up a lot of mistakes, at least nothing that's not easily fixable. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled and can't wait to see the finished book.
I find the whole process of writing the books and publishing so enjoyable and exciting.

The icing on the cake was getting our new car. Well not new exactly, but new to us. It's yellow not a colour I would normally consider, but I like it and I'm just thrilled and relieved to have some wheels again. I'm still a little nervous after the accident, but no doubt my confidence will return the more I get behind the wheel.
Getting the car was miraculous, so thank you God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment