Friday 13 January 2012

What a brill Review.

Terri gave 5 of 5 stars to:
The Shadowed Valley by Y.I.  Lee
The Shadowed Valley
byY.I. Lee (Goodreads Author)
read in January, 2012
My rating:
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing
shelf: read
Author Y.I.Lee, has pretty much written a masterpiece. The characters and how she was able to tie them all together at the end were remarkable. She leads the reader through enchanted places, makes you feel like you are fighting the villains along side John and Celia..I fell in love with the talking horse who had as much heart as a human and risked her life for the two young teens she was guarding. Added to all the fantasy and fun, she put together a wonderful story line that will not leave the readers unfulfilled at the end. When I read this book I immediately thought about The Neverending Story and how I wished I could fly with Falkor the Luckdragon. Sunrise, the beautiful horse, is the Falkor in this story. This is just simply a wonderful addition to any home. Very well written!

No comments:

Post a Comment