Tuesday 26 March 2013

My Review of The Pyramid Legacy.

The author, Clive Eaton’s debut novel The Pyramid Legacy is fast paced and exciting.
I loved Ben the lead character. He was very much the reluctant hero, just a normal guy forced to face his fears in some pretty scary situations. This made a pleasant change from the usual macho man we read about in many novels.
In the beginning I liked Ben’s girlfriend Sam, but as the story progressed I rapidly went off her; which can be credited to the authors writing skill.
I have to say the book was long, and in parts it lost me, and I found myself skipping the bits I didn’t understand or found boring.
Also I didn’t like some of the language used. This is why I’ve given the book 4 stars instead of the 5 I would like to have given.
Apart from those issues and the rather abrupt ending, I really enjoyed the book and looked forward to continue reading it every chance I got.

This book can be purchased from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment