Tuesday 29 October 2013

Secrets by the River. A Real Page Turner!

I loved `Running from Beige.' It was an emotional and rewarding read. So, as I eagerly waited for the sequel, `Secrets by the River,' I wondered if it would be as good. I needn't have worried, it was awesome...so exciting, a real page turner.
I loved catching up with these three brave women, Connie, Karen and Suzy. What they had to go through in Running from Beige was pretty awful, but in this wonderful new story; words fail me!
I'm a Christian, nevertheless I couldn't help hating Sara...hoping with each page I turned that she would get her come-upance. I found myself rooting for the three brave friends as they struggled to help each other and family.
This story is filled with so much action and emotion I was quite exhausted by the time I finished the book.
If you enjoy suspense and excitement then this powerful story is for you.


http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-River-Ties-that-ebook/dp/B00EP6LT3W/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383049864&sr=1-1&keywords=secrets+by+the+river

No comments:

Post a Comment