Sunday 27 April 2014

Delighted with this new review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Through a Glass (Kindle Edition)
I read this book during some of my bleakest times, and felt transported to a land of fantasy and mystery, just what I needed at the time.
I find Y. I. Lee's books excellent because they can be read purely as a novel by someone with no Bible knowledge whatsoever or they can be read in conjunction with Bible knowledge, enriching your understanding of what it is to have faith, and be willing to step out in that faith.
The vivid descriptions of her characters and surroundings transports the reader into the scenes with the characters, and makes the experience all the more meaningful.
I thoroughly enjoyed this read, and can not wait for the next one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Through-Glass-Y-I-Lee-ebook/dp/B00AWBI2RA/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1398617976&sr=1-10&keywords=Through+a+Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment