Tuesday 9 June 2015

Frozen Footprints. My review.

I love the cover and title of Frozen Footprints. So applicable to the story. It was the cover that attracted me in the first place. And I was certainly not disappointed.
What a great story! I would have given it ten stars if I could.
It's so refreshing to read an enthralling, gritty thriller, that is free of expletives! and overt sex.
This was a book I couldn't put down.
I really liked Charlene Perigard, the plucky heroin. With all that she's goes through, she stays true to her faith. As I devoured each page, there were times when I thought, Oh no, this must be it!
Kidnapped by an evil man and suffering cruel torture and deprivation, how can Charlene and her brother Max survive?
I loved the stories honesty. There were times, understandably, when Charlene doubted her faith...struggled to hold on. SO WOULD I. Nevertheless, she did.

Each character in the story was so well written.
I disliked their grandfather, intensely. What a horrible man! Between him and the awful kidnapper, I really felt for Charlene and Max.

This is a great book, I can't recommend it highly enough.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment