Wednesday 19 August 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Short Story, August 19, 2015
By 
 
This review is from: Roseblood: A Michael Quinn short story (Kindle Edition)
I generally don't read short stories, but this was recommended and I really enjoyed it.
Basically, the story revolves around two characters. A beautiful young concert pianist, and the young man assigned to protect her.
The story is well written, and fast paced; it held my attention from the start. In a way I wished it was a full novel...it was so good. Nevertheless, it worked and has given me the incentive to read more short stories.
If you like a quick read that is exciting, then I can certainly recommend Roseblood.

http://www.amazon.com/Roseblood-Michael-Quinn-short-story-ebook/dp/B00MI5O33U/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=052Q2VWCBEX34Q9E1MJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment